Then, this workshop co-organized by IVP Coatings, Sirris and Centexbel in parallel with running COOCK-projects BioCoat and Brepla is for you!
Six technical talks are selected with invited experts of Sirris, Centexbel, Materia Nova, University Antwerp and will include following topics:
- Biocomposites: technical opportunities for lightweight applications
- Recycling of polyurethanes and strategies for coating applications
- Nanocellulose in coating and composite applications
- Bio-sourcing of polyurethanes: recent progress and beyond
- Selection and performance of bio-based resins for coatings
- Synthesis and water dispersibility of non-isocyanate polyurethane
When: 22 November from 13.30 to 16.00
Don’t miss this free inspiring session, save the date in your calendar and register now!